http://www.theglass.com.au is a new Australian firm selling quality wine and alcoholic beverages direct to the consumer from the website.
● Alcoholic beverages are sent out the day it is ordered with a 3-day delivery guarantee.
● Best value, quality alcoholic beverages on offer.
● Membership Club receive exclusive email offers
● Simple and easy to use website
● Different price ranges
● Different wines [red, white, sparkling] from different regions
● Wine articles
● Customers are able to post reviews on the website [automatic publishing]
The website is currently being developed and needs a logo.
Our concept ideas for the logo are given in the Requirements section, so please come up with yours and share it with us.
Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
Age: 50+ singles and couples
Professionals with a disposable income who like to buy quality wine and alcohol.
The target market is segmented into:
1) Impulse Buyers: those who may not be looking to purchase alcohol but see that is a good price for quality alcoholic beverages and decide to stock up [bulk buy offers are present on the website].
2) Price Sensitive: those who enjoy a nice bottle of wine, scotch etc but their disposable income is spent on bigger luxurious goods. Website offers convenience and savings for these consumers who may be purchasing wine for specific occasions.
3) Wine lovers: are knowledgeable, buy wine and alcoholic beverages often, website offers convenience and large variety. Purchase wine for the long term.
We require a logo that will get drinkers interested in the website. The logo must be easily recognisable.
‘The Glass’ is the brand name. The logo is to contain this and the domain [.com.au]. The domain may be beside the image or below it, it’s your choice.
Logo may include image of wine glass containing wine, however it is important to remember that the website will also sell other alcoholic beverages. Attached is an rough idea from the client.
Although beverages are a lower price [no need for a shop front] we wish to maintain a sophisticated image.