Being an international consultancy it is very important that our branding is clear and has the ability to cross cultures and appeal to a diverse range of audiences. As our job requires a substantial amount of creativity, it is important that this is reflected in our branding/logo as well as a sense of fun and light heartedness (we don’t believe in taking ourselves TOO seriously). However, it is also important that our logo represents the AOGG as professional and chic.
I do not yet have my heart set on a colour scheme, so I will let your use your creative discretion. However, it is important that the colours used (and style in general) not be too feminine or too masculine as to not exclude any potential clients of either gender.
- Women: tend to be more concerned about giving and receiving gifts with emotional significance.
- Expatriates: gift giving gives them an opportunity to reinforce bonds with people ‘back home’.
- Working Professionals: amongst the most time poor, but usually have the income and are accustomed to ‘outsourcing’ for the services they require.
- Corporate Clients: as a sign of recognition and appreciation, a great way to motivate employees and build lasting relationships with clients and suppliers.
1. ‘The Art of Gift Giving saves you time and money’ -
Gift shopping is a time consuming and stressful activity. Thoughtless, last minute and obligatory purchases cost more than the client originally wanted to spend.
2. ‘Make your thought count’ -
Reminds clients that meaningful gift giving involves due thought and consideration. And when done properly, is rewarded
3. ‘Gift giving is an important part of human interaction, defining relationships and strengthening bonds with family and friends.’ - demonstrates that utilising the AOGG’s services is the perfect way to show family and friends that they are always in our thoughts and are important to us.
4. ‘Give the perfect gift’ - demonstrates the AOGG’s ability to tick all the boxes – right price, a gift that matches the recipient, a gift that puts a smile on the recipient’s face and a gift that makes the giver feel good.
5. ‘Show your appreciation and recognition with a gift that demonstrates that you understand’ - demonstrates the improved return on investment of purchasing the right corporate gift for employees, suppliers and clients.