Sift Every Thing Corporation - http://www.sifteverything.com
Please do the following before submitting new designs
1. Visit our sites http://www.sifteverything.com/ and http://www.siftstar.com/
2. Review the design choices we use - elegant fonts, subtle design elements, deliberate simplicity
3. Ensure your designs fit this context
While there are other equally strong concepts, we feel these designs offer the closest fit of the current submissions:
We are a due diligence, competitive intelligence and analytical foresight company that creates clarity for decision-makers.
Our clients include Fortune 10 companies, national governments, and venture investors. We have clients in research-related investment, corporate investment, and venture capital investment. We also serve industrial and semi-industrial clients in energy, biolubricants, and biocomposites.
-- Our Core Identity --
Due Diligence, Economic Assessments, Strategic Design – Backed by analytical capacity.
Instill leaders with confidence to execute bold visions.
Offer a different point of view by synthesizing the world around us to see different (bold) opportunities than traditionally sought.
CEOs & Decision makers (VPs / VCs) seeking a reference point – predominantly in the renewable and sustainable development industries.
Our clients are Executives in medium to large-scale companies and senior government officials. Our business interests are strategic investment decisions in integrated resource management (specifically water, forestry, and agriculture), genomics, green chemistry, energy, and biodiversity.
- Genius / Brilliance
- Elite / Exclusive
- Bespoke / Tailored
- Play / Sing
- Competence (Efficient, technical, confident, influential)
- Sophisticated (Provocative, innovative, unique, designed, aesthetically pleasing)
- Ageless (Timeless, sincere)
*Interpretation: Driving attribute is competence – Sophistication enhances competence and makes it interesting – Ageless attribute ensures a classic nature that does not erode
- Bentley GT – Engineered for performance. http://www.bentleymotors.com/models…pflgs=0111
- Bentley's mulliner customization – Bespoke, highly tailored products. http://www.bentleymotors.com/mullin…pflgs=0111
- Aston Martin DB9 – Highly engineered, powerful, high-design. http://www.astonmartin.com/thecars/db9
- Graf von Faber-Castell - Bespoke, designed, authentic, rich heritage and story. http://www.graf-von-faber-castell.c…start.aspx?
- A version of the logo must include the word "sift" ( which can be upper case, lower case, or a combination) and a mark of some kind that will serve as a stand-alone logo, identifiable even without the word "sift" near it. Both text and graphic must be able to stand alone.
- Logo on transparent and color background
-- Primary logo: graphic or with "sift" as text
-- Secondary logo: "sift" with tagline "every thing"
- Must provide font names, sizes, and manipulation detail for any/all that are provided in outline form.
- Graphics must be provided in resizable and adaptable vector form – Illustrator or EPS only.
- Please be advised that we reserve the right change the selected logo(s) in any way we deem necessary.
- Will usually be used on a white screen/background.
- Must Scale. Readable large or small.
- Simple, clean style that plays well in a corporate environment
- Relevant, clean, modern
- Useful for web and paper-based media
- Must work in mono and in colour
- No tricky, bewildering, confusing designs
- No recycled logos, no clipart
- Nothing cute, cartoonish, or comical