We need a logo for a patch design for a t-shirt. The patch will go on the arm of a white t-shirt. The logo/patch is for the WEF 2010 Nations Cup, a premier show-jumping equestrian event. There are nine countries competing (although we don't want their flags in the logo). The shirt is a SequentialT shirt (see http://www.sequentialt.com). The Nations Cup is a Group on the SequentialT network. A sequentialT shirt has three elements on the front:
1. Macro number (representing total count of shirts sold in the world)
2. Flag of purchaser (the purchaser selects their flag in the ordering process)
3. Micro number (representing the shirt count for the given country).
And on the arm of the shirt we're going to heat-press the Nations Cup logo and a micro number for the group.
Basically, the front of the shirt counts people around the world in the SequentialT network, and the arm counts people int he Nations Cup group.
Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
The audience is equestrian fans (people who love horses). Most of the people wearing the shirts will be in the stadium supporting their team (Ireland, USA, France, Germany, Denmark, etc...).
The patch needs to have the following elements:
1. The WEF horsehead (see attached). WEF is the company that hosts the event. It's an equestrian venue in Palm Beach, Florida.
2. The year "2010". We plan to create new patch logos every year.
3. The CN logo. CN (Canadian National) is the title sponsor of the Nations Cup, and their logo needs to be incorporated into the patch.
4. Palm Beach International Equestrian Center. This is the name of the venue for the event.
5. The patch can be 5 color (see the horsehead).
6. The patch should be odd-shaped with "extensions". In other words, don't create a patch that's perfectly shaped (round, square, oval, badge, shield)
7. The size of the patch should be roughly 4" x 4". Remember, it's going on the arm of a t-shirt.
Finally, please note that we will be printing a number below the patch (to indicate how many supporters the group has).