See the detailed information in the attached document.
- Father Ceyrac’s association is an NGO involved in India.
- The project is to create a logo for the association
- Our web site (http://www.ceyrac.com) will be re-designed on completion of the logo design project
1. to appear as a more professional NGO
2. to communicate Father Ceyrac’s personality and his message/values
HISTORY of Father Ceyrac Association
o Created in 1991
THE ASSOCIATION's VALUES
o Consideration to each one
o The right to be a man
o To enable people to stand up
o No propaganda
o Heart intelligence
o Family spirit
THE ASSOCIATION AND IT'S ENVIRONNEMENT
- The legal status : a french charity association under law 1901
- The association’s mission : to raise money and to send it to India in order to finance development’s projects. These projects are all located in India, and have been selected by Father Ceyrac.
- What makes the charity “Association Father Ceyrac” different from other charity associations?
o Father Ceyrac’s personality
o A small team
o Small expenses dedicated to the operating budget of the association itself
o The fact that all the projects are located in India
o The focus on the poorest, witch means very light infrastructures even in India.
o No interference in the way Indian people are thinking, and running the projects locally.