I am an independent marketing consultant and need a logo that matches my biz name - exciting and powerful, fun and effective! To be printed on biz cards and the doors of my '52 CHEVY truck!
Firecracker Marketing Inc.
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
I am a 38 year old female sales & marketing professional. My new venture is Firecracker Marketing Inc. as an independent marketing consultant in Savannah, Georgia. It is only me (at present), and I am not a designer but will be subcontracting design for my clients, so I'm hoping to establish an ongoing partnership through this contest. The name Firecracker was chosen as I am petite but highly enthusiastic, energetic and have often been referred to as a "little firecracker".
My company will offer marketing services, production of collateral, media buying & placement, target demographic research, event coordination, product launches, PR, B2B sales, etc...
- Logo should be effective with or without color. I would like 2 (possibly 3) colors - red, black (and yellow/orange?) but am open to other ideas.
- Logo should be scalable.
- Logo should be fun, but not silly or too cartoonish. I want to work with a range of businesses - quirky boutiques to more intellectual/knowledge - based businesses.
- My personal style is retro-modern and I would like to see that in logo, if possible.
- Regarding graphics, I want to see things more firecracker (explosive/sparks) than fire/flames.
Wat je niet wil
- I do not want a typeface with an Asian feel.
- I do not want graphic/illustrations that are too feminine or swirly vectors.
- I do not want use of acronyms.
- I do not want flames or fire grahic.