1. We want the logo to encompass a contemporary design but still maintain a traditional feel.
2. We will need to have a total of 2 text changes to the logos/design. One for “Lakeside Estates” another for “Lakeside Forest” one a third that just says “Lakeside”. The branding architecture and font, color, design elements etc must be the same for all 3. We basically just need to have “Estates” and “Forest” plugged into the “Lakeside”
3. We will need just the letter “L” from the Lakeside logo to be a separate file as it will be used to for vehicle window stickers.
4. The entrance ways are and will be done in rock and stone.
1. We will require the graphic file be saved in the following formats: GIF, JPEG, AI, a vector based file such as .EPS (300DPI for the vector file is appreciated), Print File format .AI (CMYK), web file format .JPG and layered .PSD (RBG)
2. The said files will need to be sized in order be used on a website, for promotional material such as t-shirts, pens, etc., in print media, banners and as a physical representation at our entrance areas
3. No stock images or clip art.
4. We will need all rights to the image/logo/graphics etc. to the winning design.
5. If you have any questions at all, please contact me.