I'm a young Entrepreneur working on an exciting new web/mobile application (iexperience.it) that is designed to help people do what they love to do most... socialize and experience new things!
The application will go live later this year, and will take web applications to a whole new level with a fresh idea, next-gen design and unmatched usability.
The basic idea is to help users log and share their experiences with friends and family.
The target audience is anybody who loves to socialize, experience new things and share their experiences on the web or on the go.
so basically...your average Facebook user + anybody who is active and likes to explore and experience new things and share their experiences with friends and family via pictures/videos/audio/etc.
the logo should:
- be horizontal in orientation.
- contain the website name ( "iexperience.it" or "iExperience.it").
- contain the three words "experience", "log", "share"
- emphasize that it is a location-based service (via globe, map, etc).
the mobile-app icon..
- should be square (just like standard iphone/android app icons are)
- should be very similar to the logo or derived from it.
- may or may not contain any text.
our persona is...
our tone of voice is...
- be active.
- have fun.
- Its a social website, so try to incorporate an element of sharing, fun, excitement.
- its a location-based service, so that should be evident in the logo/icon design (use of map, globe, tags on map/globe..)
Colourwise, no preference at the moment.