The logo is really simple, "coating.co". We are looking for something fresh, clean, simple, yet elegant. Bold, warmer colors are preferred, but we don't have a preference yet there.
Some design things we've seen around the web and like:
- we like how the ".co" is boxed in http://www.cointernet.co. Maybe having the ".co" of coating.co boxed similarly?
- we like this font: http://www.daltonmaag.com/browse/fonts/dama/co
- we like the blue of the twitter logo and also the orange of cointernet.co. Maybe mashing these two?
- we want the emphasis to be on the "coating" portion of coating.co with a "social" feel.
- dot co keeps the exact box image of cointernet.co, but maybe it's colored twittered blue (versus orange), where it's more color-complementary to the text "coating"
- same font type as dot co (social feel)
- color of coating letters more industrial (maybe metallic gray to signify protective finish)
- dot co keeps the exact box orange image of cointernet.co
- same font type as dot com (social feel)
- color of coating letters twitter blue
Be creative. Have fun with it. We're open to suggestions, and we appreciate your help!