Starting a new blog that hightlights new businesses from around the globe that have been started by relatively young (30's) entrepreneurs. Generally these companies are looking to license their technology worldwide and I want to feature them. The look and feel of the logo should be cool but not in your face, using great colours (no green) that signifies trendiness is inside. Please give something more than just wording and different fonts.
Next On The Scene
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
As noted, the site will focus on up and coming companies that have create everything from fast food organic restaurants to custom cereal to technologies which block cell phone signals in movie theatres. Needless to say it will cover a wide variety of cool new technologies. The site will include reviews and interviews with the business owners. It will be a learning site for the topical entrepreneurial businesses and also an opportunity for those who are looking to license a business concept to bring it to their geographic location.
In terms of design, I require a landing page logo that is trendy (head over to trendwatching.com), it can really be anything so long as you get the words Next On The Scene.com (or dot com or something of the sort) on the page. Ideally there will be something more than just words but I am not a designer so I really leave it to you.
I will also need a smaller image of the logo or maybe just some good looking wording that can fit in a 468x60 size
- Item 1...I hate the colour green for logos
- Item 2...I require two different sizes and the larger size can be more complex with the second fitting into a 468x60 size and just including the wording
- Item 3...It would be a huge bonus if the large image could be good enough to put on clothing down the line (but this is not the major focus)
- Item 4...Think trendy and look at http://www.trendwatching.com
- Item 5...Please make this a logo and not just the words...They can be the smaller size.
- REMEMBER - I am looking for a large landing page image (which is why I want a logo) and a smaller image that could just be the words.
- THANK YOU!!!
Wat je niet wil
- Item 1...Nothing in Green
- Item 2...I do not want just variations on fonts, please try to be more creative
- Item 3...I do not want to copy other logos
- Item 4...I do not care if this logo prints well in black and white, only that it looks cool