The American Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences (AIPS) is a new “non-profit” organization that serves the following capacities:
- Professional Association for Clinical Pharmacologists (i.e., Pharmacists and Physicians)
- Development of National Treatment Guidelines
- Hosts Continuing Medical Education programming
- Clinical Services
- Medical Service Reimbursement
- Patient Education and Advocacy Programs
- Technical Experts – Drug Information and Medical Practice
The organization is looking for logo, stationary and business card layouts.
Currently in development
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
Looking for a bold, clear, impressive professional organization logo that embodies an organization, healthcare and strength. The organization is going to represent pharmacists and physicians who focus on optimizing prescription therapies to improve healthcare.
Logo & Layout Goals:
- Bold tranditional colors (no pastels)
Potential images – could include “pillars” or other images of strength and support