Midwest Web Design, a small Internet and web consulting LLC business is in the final stages of redesigning its website and is need of an attractive, creative and professional image for its new website. We need a single image that will serve as a banner/logo which conveys the name of our business, ties in our geographic location with a map of Missouri, image of the world to convey the message as World Wide Web, and the services we provide.
We need a single image that is 750pixels wide (rectangle shaped) that serves as a banner/logo. Feel free to lookat the current website to get an idea of the scope.
The top banner is where thebanner/logo image needs to go. The reason we need it designed is we are in needof a professional designer that has the experience and creativity that wesometimes lack. Our business focuses more on the programmatic aspect of theweb, and we simply need an effective banner/logo image designed.
The business is founded inSpringfield, MO, and is a small Internet and web consulting that provides avariety of services for clientele in the local area, such as conversion oflayouts, database driven sites, among others.
- The background of the banner/logo needs to be an RGB value of #cc9900, with a pattern of gradient similar to the old banner seen here: http://midwestwebdesign.net
- I need a map of Missouri on the right side of the logo. A star or other symbolic object needs to be on the lower left side to denote our geographic location (refer to current logo). The background color should be #14314f, with the border of the map being a gold or silver color, to pop it out a bit, with maybe a light drop shadow, which needs to be placed on the right side of the banner.
- In the upper left corner of the banner/logo the text needs to read: Midwest Web Design, preferably in block level font, such as Arial, or Verdana, with a drop shadow of white, and a font color of #14314f
- In accordance with the upper left corner, behind the text, I would like to see a world globe of some sort that gives the indication that the business can provide services globally, though the globe needs to be faded so that you can easily read the text Midwest Web Design, but yet be visible enough to know it’s there, possibly with a white border to help is pop just a bit.
- Right along the baseline of the banner/logo image, I need the following text: websites, consulting, training, hosting, preferably with a font color of #14314f, more than likely the same font family as the text Midwest Web Design
- Something similar to the old logo, but of course different.
- No italics in any of the text
- Something that conveys professionalism with creativity but nothing of extreme bloat, think simplicity and aesthetically pleasing.