Cooperative Vibes is a food brand of natural (NON-GMO, organic, natural, fair trade), AUTHENTIC and specialty food products from Latin America. The company's goal is to introduce the American consumer to Latin America’s authentic specialty and natural food going beyond the familiar staple products and we do this by buying directly from Small and Medium Producers, connecting farmers to new buyers, trading partners, market information and new technologies with the ultimate purpose of driving considerable positive impact to local economies in Latin America.
- Cooperative Vibes more than a brand is a project - we want to show our customer that every time they buy our products they are buying a delicious, affordable natural product from a latin american farmer
- The team is young and we want our products, packaging and logo to reflect that
- Our products are from Latin America and our goal is to introduce gourmet latin american products that go beyond the familiar staple ones therefore a logo and packaging that reflects this is important.
- We work directly with farmers, so it is important to highlight our main value, which is the support the small farmers and to work under the FAIR TRADE certification
-Summary: Non staple (gourmet), natural, organic, fair trade.
- Authentic latin American food
-We are envisioning somewhere in the packaging or the logo to have a map of latin america
Our target customer are those who belong to LOHAS 'Lifestyle of Health and Sustainability’, a market segment focused on health, fitness, the environment, personal development, sustainable living, and social justice. Our natural, authentic, gourmet, bold and new flavors targets the curious LOHAS customer. Our model of working directly with small and meidum producers also target this customer.
Our target customer is in the US - people who have travelled, shop in wholefoods and specialty stores.