Annapolis Aesthetic Surgery
Here's the current website: http://www.aasurgery.com/index.html
You'll notice that there's no real logo here, just text in caps. We're looking to improve upon this.
We are planning on changing the colors of the website, so there is no need to make this logo match the colors you see there.
Some info about Annapolis Aesthetic Surgery:
- It's been in business for 21 years
- It's one of the premier cosmetic surgery practices in Maryland.
- It's located in an elegant, intimate, and convenient setting
- It performs a wide array of cosmetic surgery procedures including facelift, rhinoplasty, eyelid surgery, breast augmentation, breast reduction, breast lift, liposuction, tummy tuck, and post-bariatric surgery aesthetics.
Affluent, sophisticated, image-conscious people who live in the Washington DC / Baltimore / Annapolis area, who are mostly in the 30 to 50 year-old range, who are looking to improve their appearance in some way.
Conveying the qualities of artistic creativity, professionalism, beauty, and adherence to medical standards is key.
The logo needs to include the words "Annapolis Aesthetic Surgery" plus a graphic. [No extra graphical emphasis on "Annapolis" over "Aesthetic Surgery.] Drawing from sacred geometry, we thought that The Golden Section or The Golden Spiral might be a good graphic element, but it doesn't have to be this. Something that conveys a sense of timeless beauty would be ideal.
Concepts and qualities of the desired design include:
- Clean, fresh & uncluttered
- Safe & trustworthy
Color palette: We are moving away from the reds that are on the current website. We're open to suggestions, but currently, we're feeling drawn to a light, cool palette, including white, silver, and light blue. A white background is preferred, although compelling alternatives will be considered.