Help create the brand identity for LoudSauce, a new social venture that lets friends buy ad space for their favorite causes.
We are two social entrepreneurs that have lived across the US, Latin America, Europe and Asia, and wondered why so many inspiring projects have limited awareness and poor marketing. So we're creating LoudSauce for groups of people to buy ad space to amplify these organizations’ efforts, therefore broadening and deepening their ultimate impact.
We're committed to crowdsourcing our venture, and engaged the Namethis.com community who voted on the name LoudSauce. Now we are inviting the 99designs community to take the next step to design our brand in time to present as finalists at the WeMedia Changemakers contest on March 9-11th for a chance to win 25k in seed funding.
Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
LoudSauce needs to appeal strongly to young style, culture and thought leaders (18-35 yrs old) willing to invest time and some of their own money to pushing media and art that they believe in. Sites targeting this audience well are http://kickstarter.com and http://worldchanging.com/
The second audience is leaders of social businesses and startups, who will likely be the initial clients of LoudSauce. They are somewhat skeptical of flashy advertising, and want to ensure LoudSauce is an authentic brand of real people committed to promoting their work.
The target audience also considers itself part of a global generation, which therefore requires clean design and clear communication that is easily understood across cultures.
We're looking for a logo that is fresh, clear and bold. It should bring energy and vitality, and be elegant enough to inspire. Since "loudsauce" implies that we are the sauce that amplifies your cause, we would love to incorporate a bottle of hot sauce (like the iconic Tabasco bottle) or a hot pepper in some way (see attachments), but we are open.
Some things to think about:
1. We want it to be playful but not cheap or childlike
2. The logo or mark should be able to be used as a mark in the bottom corner on LoudSauce supported ads. Would be great if an all black or all white version could work.
3. Be creative on colors. A balance of fun and elegant, positive and forward looking, and bold.
4. The logo & colors will be used to guide the design of the online and mobile experience, so you have an opportunity to create the overall brand identity.
5. Any ideas for additional brand elements such as the tag line "spice up your cause" or symbols for "fund this ad," "funding progress bars" or other navigational elements would be strongly appreciated.