The historic, northeastern U.S. state of Connecticut does not have a very good reputation as a place to do business (“old,cold, and expensive”). We want to changethat perception.
Connecticut’sbusiness community is very fragmented. There is no central place to get a picture of what’s happening inbusiness communities across the state – so it is impossible to tell a completestory about our business environment. Wewant to tell that story.
We want our site to reflect the state’s business assets:
- civic diversity (quaint towns, small cities,rural charm and sophistication), - cultural diversity (international communities,world-class universities),
- geographic diversity (beaches, farmland, rollinghills),
- excellent location (between New York and Boston)
- well-educated and highly-trained population(health-conscious and environmentally aware)
- ports and railroads
- high-tech manufacturing and establishedindustries See concept chart here: http://www.c4sb.com/InBizCTchart.pdf
We plan to do a contest for a site design after we havechosen a logo.
BTW, I held 2 contests a few years ago with Sitepoint. I don't know how to link back to them.