I write books for entrepreneurs, and run a website to support my readers at http://www.flyingstartups.com. I'm about to revamp the site, and would like to start with the logo to inspire the rest of the design.
I write books for entrepreneurs, and I run a website to support my readers at http://www.flyingstartups.com. I'm about to revamp the site, and would like to start with the logo to inspire the rest of the design.
I will also use the logo in new editions of my books, on my business cards, and on leaflets too.
The community is used mainly by startup entrepreneurs in the UK, but does have international users too. The site has a very large proportion of female users.
A key theme of the book designs is the blue skies, and of course thingsflying (kites, paper planes, etc) and I'd like the logo to eitherreflect that or be able to be placed on a blue sky background. The best selling book ( that most people coming to the site will know ) has a yellow band across it (you can see the book covers on amazon at the link below)
View details of the books on Amazon
View the website
Don't feel constrained by the current site design, I would like to give the site a more modern, web 2.0 community feel, and make it a bit less amateur! It will be redesigned around the logo.
- A vector file format with versions on a white background as well as whichever colour background you opt for - plus a black and white version for use in the books.
- Details of colours used so i can also use these colours elsewhere on the site.
- A modern font (with details of what the font is please so I can use it elsewhere on the site)
- A light, airy, positive feel.
- traditional business imagery such as briefcases etc - this site is about entrepreneurship as a lifetsyle choice - so think of reaching for the sky, ambition, freedom etc rather than red tape.