We are looking for a modern, web 2.0 style, funky, fun and clean logo to appeal to our Gen-Y target audience, ideally with the incorporation of a "chimp" or "monkey" character that could be used throughout our website... (Note: website design comp to follow!!)
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
Our company provides an online backup service targeted at the younger generation which allows them to easily, quickly and cheaply backup all their photos, music or other data to 'insure' them against losing it all in the event of a computer failure, house fire etc.
Therefore we are looking for a logo that appeals to this generation and explains what we do, but also portrays a professional and trustworthy company. We like the new web 2.0 style of design with non-serif fonts, clean and bold images and cartoon style illustrations.
Note: We will most likely employ the winning designer to supply further alternative illustrations of the 'chimp' character used in the logo that can be used throughout our website as a 'guide'.
- A logo that includes a chimp or monkey character
- A web 2.0 style logo (e.g. clean, bold, non-serif fonts, etc)
- **OPTIONAL** We are considering a logo that includes a tagline (although we have not decided on specific text yet) - if so it would be something like "Because photo backup is no monkey business"
Wat je niet wil
- A silhouette of a monkey - we need a real character that can be used throughout the website
- A character that has been used elsewhere - we need a unique and identifiable character
- Capital letters - we prefer the lower case look, however will be open to look at anything.
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt