Logo required for a new company that sells outdoor patio furniture and outdoor living products such as deck chairs, table settings, hammocks, and patio umbrellas. Needs to be bright, modern and lively. Leaning towards a web 2.0 style logo but all designs will be considered. Would like symbol and text.
Outdoor Living Plus
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
I am a 28 year old starting an outdoor furniture retailing business. I want the company to appeal to young professionals with high disposable income so the branding needs to be clean and strong and memorable.
Logo will be used in print and web environment. Although we are looking for more of a web 2.0 style logo it is not strictly required.
I want people to feel that when they purchase our products they will have purchased a beautiful lifestyle in the great outdoors.
They will have purchased a lifestyle of relaxation.
- Colours used must be web safe colours.
- Colours need to be bright and lively.
- Would like some sort of image such as an umbrella or deck chair or hammock.
- Final file must be in vector format.
- Modern clean design with depth.
- A symbol and text.
- Must be suitable for light and dark backgrounds.
- Muse be suitable for black and white.
- Must have full copyright logo when it is purchased.
- Quite like colours in gradients to give a shine to image but this is not essential.
Wat je niet wil
- Designs that look like they're done in paint
- Designs that aren't polished.
- I don't like comical logos. The logo needs to be smooth, tranquil and professional looking.