I'm in need of a logo to use on my personal business card and website.
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
I am looking for a logo that I can use as the centerpiece for my personal business card, stationary, and website needs. The logo needs to be professional, "quasi-conservative", but with a bit of an edge. How’s that for bi-polar? I prefer a crisp, clean look, but do not want to exclude a contemporary/modern design or 2.0 flavor.
- The logo should be focused on font and color, with possibly some abstract graphic.
- I would like to have the “A” in Amy distinct enough in some way so that
I can just use the “A” for logo purposes at time, possibly
incorporating the circle of an @-sign with a capital A.
- I do prefer the “A” being capitalized.
- My tagline is “It’s All About The A”, but it doesn’t have to be included in the logo.
- I would like the colors to be blues, greys, whites or silvers.
Wat je niet wil
- Definitely no red, green or brown
- Don't want it cartoonish.