Hoe Affinite Photography hun logo ontwerp begonnen
Something timeless with dual purpose for my wedding and (mainly) children's photography company
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
I am a year old photography business that is rebranding and renaming so I need to start from scratch. I am very spontaneous in the way I shoot and would like a design that reflects that. Fresh and clean that appeals to my audience which is brides and mothers, hopefully higher end. I am open to anything as you are all the experts!
Here is my old website and old company name and logo
http://www.artisticcamel.com. Revamp is in the works, waiting to see a logo that will push me over the edge on design. While the old logo is okay, it doesn't really represent my style and doesn't stand out in a pile of business cards at all!
Will be used on business cards, stationary, website, brochures, gift certificates, etc.
Affinite is Middle English for "related by marriage", it also means attrtaction/liking.
- AP and Affinite Photography easily seen
- AP standalone also
- I like graphic elements that don't have particular meaning (ie no birds, hearts, butterflies, etc.) like
- Ability to have 2 color schemes (both strong and vivid)
- **elegant and monochromaitc for weddings (I like blues, in particular, like the shades in my old logo or http://colorschemedesigner.com/#3P11Tw0w0w0w0) or classic like apple green/brown or blue/brown
- **something fun for kids photography (one shade of blue and lime green for example)-I've been looking at colorschemedesigner.com for color ideas and love the triad and analogic color schemes
- I like "graffiti" type swirls/designs as long as it's not overpowering
- Want it to look good on a light or dark background
- Idea (take it or leave it): Phonetic spelling of affinite (ə-fĭn'ĭ-tē) as a tagline or accent???
- Prefer Layered Format (.psd) AND Vector Formats (.eps) please preservelayers... this is to enable me to remove text and use just the graphicportion (if such a design is choosen) as a 'mark' on some photographs
Wat je niet wil
- Anything that has to do with a camera or film (camera body, film strip, lens, shutter, etc.)
- Nothing kitschy (hearts, wedding rings, butterflies, etc.)
- Not a fan of pastels or weak colors, I like to make a strong statement that matches my personality
- No photos of any kind
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt