Bitchin' Nutrition ® is a nutrition consulting company based in Chicago. My personal technique involves a combination of tough love, motivation, accountability, scientific research, and positive guidance. My area of expertise includes: weight loss, sports nutrition, cardiovascular health, prenatal/postpartum nutrition, diabetes, allergies/intolerances, and general wellness.
I do work with male clients, however, the majority of my clients tend to be females between the age of 20-50. My current pseudo logo is attached and can also be seen here http://www.bitchinnutrition.com. I am having a challenge deciding if I should ditch the high heel and apple combo to become more gender-neutral. I would like my logo to look bold/sassy, yet credible and professional. Bitchin Nutrition, at first glance, may seem very immature and "blog-ish," but on the contrary, I bring a high level of professionalism and credibility to the table and want that represented in my logo. Thus, it's critically important to balance the fun/fresh/bold/honest/sassy approach with something that's very credible and professional.
A few things to consider:
- I love my high heel and apple combination. So, one approach may be to refresh the current logo into something that is more sustainable long-term. However, I am open to going in a different direction altogether if the logo attracts more clients both female and male, while still giving off a sassy yet professional vibe.
- Bitchin’ needs to include an apostrophe.
- The registered trademark symbol, designated by ® (the circled capital letter R) does need to be included in my logo. It doesn’t have to be in the upper right, but it should be prominent.
- I would like something, ideally, that is iconic. Think “Batman.”
- I like the current color scheme, but don’t want my logo to look like Christmas image. I am open to different colors if it enhances my brand.