Law Office of Thanh Van T. Doan LLC
I am an experienced immigration and family law attorney - I work with people who are looking to become citizens in the United States. I also work with families that are going through divorce and custody issues. What is unique about my practice is that I tend to work in an area where those two overlap - family law issues that occur from an immigrant family. This may include a family member being deported or a divorcing couple that have citizen issues.
Families and working professionals that are having immigration issues, family law problems or both
This logo will be used on my website and print materials. It should be crisp. It will be printed in black and white a lot of the time, so gradients and tiny details or subtle shading will not work as this will get lost in xerox machines, fax machines and copies.
My website is going to be based off of this template, so you can use the colors and design of the site for guidance: http://bit.ly/5IMtwb (THIS LINK IS JUST A SAMPLE, NOT MY SITE)
- Deliver in vector format (AI or InDesign)
- You can put the firm name on two lines "Law Office of" on the first line "Thanh Van T. Doan LLC" on the second line
- Horizontal orientation
- Don't limit yourself, but symbols that represent immigration are US map, passport, statue of liberty, statue of liberty torch, globe
- Symbols that represent family law are people, children, rings, but here again, that's just me, don't limit yourself to just that.
- Logo should have a professional, lawyer-like feel to it, not too high-tech or edgy
- Color possibilities include blue, green, and a shade of yellow (more like autumn/brown yellow)
- Card will be produced with "raised" lettering and logo - not flat