I am the owner of sembassy, a "Go-To-Market" Consultancy that is helping tech firms to establish their business in other markets.
The name sembassy derives from the word play "sales-embassy".
Our home turf is the "digital advertising" or "mobile media" markets.
Our claim is to provide "Go To Market Planning and Execution Services"
If you look at our existing website http://www.sembassy.com - we come along too old fashioned [in other words ...boring].
Clients see us as realiable but complicated . We need more "ease of doing business with" and show, that it´s "fun to work with us"
The new logo shall be the first step of our journey to change this and turn sembassy in a powerful brand
Clients are companies - that dream of being the next google - or being acquired by companies like google. They love inovative communication and act and think global.
The cultural background is agnostic - however, yet most of our clients come from US or Skandinavia and wish to enter the German speaking market.
1. No cheesy clipart, nothing cheap
2. Typeface should be clear, simple and powerful - think "digital media" think "mobile industry", think "high tech"
3. Logo defines a brand and must work in print as well as the web
4. Must contain both a graphical element as well as the name of our company sembassy
5. Graphical element in requirement must be able to stand alone for things such as marketing materials, watermarked backgrounds, embossed papers, etc.
For the graphical lement - choose a tower, a web or a bridge ... a spark could work
Here is an example of a logo we like:
The files we will require are:
/ Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
/ Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
/ Vector format like that produced by Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator