ClearBlade is an IT management consulting and services company specializing in the modernizatin of legacy (old) applications into new technologies to gain customer value and competitive advantage. We are an IBM business partner. Our geographic scope is global. As a company, we are very focused on customer results and making sure our clients are successful with their new technologies. To do this we work with their IT investments (finance), technology, people and infrastructure.
Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
Our typical customer is a large company with an IBM mainframe usually in one of the following segments: health care, insurance, financial services, government, and retail. They are usually management or higher and usually fall into the 35+ age demographic. They are concentrated in the US and Canada, but also are in Europe, Central, and South America.
Our current logo (see on website - http://www.clearblade.com) has the following issues:
1. It doesn't reproduce well on printed material
2. It doesn't reduce well into an icon
3. It doesn't necessarily reflect our persona
4. It doesn't resize well
We are open to an evolution of current logo or a completely new design.
The winning logo will have the following characteristics
1. Provide versions for web, printed material and favicon (little icon on web page tab next to name). Needs to be reproducible on shirts, stationary, etc.
2. Represent our organization's values and identity graphically ( as much as a logo can)
3. We have a pallet we are using for the web site. We would like this pallet to be used or an alternate suggested. The pallet can be found at ... http://kuler.adobe.com/#themeID/885798
4. Simplicity and clarity of message is important
5. File formats - Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop (.ai / .psd) along with jpegs.