Logo needed for the launch of our new website SoftwareShortlist.com, which will help small to medium businesses choose the right software.
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
Trigora (http://www.trigora.com) is due to launch a unique comparison and recommendation service for business software later this year.We recently decided to re-brand the website as SoftwareShortlist because it's easier for people to say and remember.
So we now want a logo for the new brand "SoftwareShortlist". Plenty of room to be creative here!
- Conveys the feeling that we "take the hard work out of choosing software" by creating a shortlist for them
- Simple, clean and friendly - something that appeals to small business owners in all sorts of industry sectors - from professional services through to agriculture.
- Memorable - something that really sticks in people's minds!
- Should be wider than it is tall
- Must be compatible with our existing color scheme (maroon, light grey and white)
- Can be used on a dark background (dominant use) but also want a version for white.
Wat je niet wil
- Not too techie. The website is about software, but more from a business rather than a technology angle.