RedSpot Self Storage
RedSpot is a start-up business, providing consumers with a solution to their storage needs.
· Value product and a viable alternative to our competition.
· Safe, secure and trustworthy – no risks.
· 24/7 convenience and flexibility – easy.
· Professional, clean and reliable – trust.
· Quick and easy solution – use latest technology
· Strong online presence
· Convenient to target market
· Secure, Clean light locations that provide safe “feel” and inspire confidence
· 24 - 7 access
· Market leader in containerised (metal shipping containers) storage – safe, secure, convenient and cost effective – no catches
There are numerous reasons to use self storage with the majority being of “event movers” and “business starters” and thefore between the ages of 20 - 55 years
Considerations for using self storage:
· Decorating and renovating in times of market movements
· De-cluttering houses for sale
· Apartment moves
· Growing families
· Hobbyists – cars, motorbikes, water sports equipment
· Moving in together or splitting up
Business particularly may consider:
· Flexible warehousing – overflow stock, season peaks, market traders
· Occasional use items – exhibition or catering equipment
· Small business/start-ups seeking space flexibility
· Trades people – seeking secure overnight equipment storage
· Consumables bought on bulk discount e.g. Shop fitters/renovators
· Archive or document storage
· Sales reps – working from home requirement promotional item storage
· Stock distribution point e.g. order fulfilment
· Clubs and hobby organisations
Where will logo be used
· Company uniforms
- letterhead and business cards
Because we anticipate billboards forming a large part of our advertising it has been suggested that we use the following in our design.
However, we would like designers to feel free to adopt their own ideas.Above all the typeface should be clear, simple and bold. We want something that stands out and inspires confidence. Again be careful not to be too fancy.
Be creative but try and keep the design 'clean'
I think the red spot can become a sort of icon that in time will be used in isolation of the brand name?
Please make sure there is no intellectual property infringement.
We require a CMYK logo in PDF, EPS, SVG, or Adobe Illustrator AI format, as well as a JPG.