Logo for startup Wyoming Learning Network
The Wyoming Learning Network is a statewide collaborative enterprise whose mission is to maximize access to quality learning resources, technology, training, and communication opportunities for all Wyoming citizens. The Network connects learners, providers, technology, and resources to serve the State’s diverse educational needs in an equitable way.
We work with innovative technology and online tools to facilitate learning and training within the state and beyond.
For those who don't know, Wyoming is a state in the west of the United States located just north of Colorado. Wyoming is where Yellowstone National Park is as well as Devil's Tower, Grand Teton National park and Jackson Hole.
Students, educators, parents, businesses, and local and state government officials.
Name: Wyoming Learning Network
Domain Name: WYOLN.org
Potential tag lines:
- Connecting New Frontiers
- Expanding Frontiers
What we don't want:
- no graduation cap
- no books, pencils, apples, etc.
What may work:
- Connecting people, towns, etc. (no bridges)
- Pathways between towns
- should include some kind of technology aspect
- mountains, landscape features are fine but not necessary
- no brown and gold like the University of Wyoming
- if logo uses multiple colors and gradients, it should also look good in 2-color
- must look good on business card size
- must be able to use the logo or an element of the logo for icons and a favicon
- any fonts used should be freely available or inexpensive