We have just started a webstore in Poland which sells fresh diary, charcuterie and other food (like honey, jams, etc.) delivered directly to customer's home.
For you to get the feeling of what is being sold :
Food is produced by small producers using traditional methods and receipes without use of additions, presevatives etc. The key characteristics of the products and service are following :
- it has exceptional taste, freshness and quality which you'll never find in a retail chain
- it is not mass produced and does not use any preservatives, additions etc.
- it is food from fresh production delivered immidietly to the customer in proper conditions ("cold chain"). It was produced on Monday and you eat it on Tuesday
- large city population
- mostly 30-50 years old
- families and singles
- low middle class to low upper class willing to spend a little more (but not excessivly) for taste, quality and freshness.
- sometimes reminding what they ate at their grandparents house in the countryside 20 years ago.
- treating this food as everyday pleasure and not luxury to show off
- recurrent shoppers (typicaly once a week)
- new customers coming mostly from referral by friends, neighbours, co-workers (know a little bit what to expect)
I have a new design of the store which I am very happy about (see attached files) but I am not happy from the logo. The task is simple design the new logo for this design.
You'll find attached the jpegs of the new design to which you'll need to create the logo.
The shop content (products etc.) you can find on e-frykasy.pl - it is in polish but self explanatory. Please remember the current web page IS NOT the target design.
The brand is "e-frykasy.pl" but the core part of the name is "frykasy" so you can play around with erchitecture of the logo with prefixes and suffixes. This is not a requirement but a degree of freedom for your design.