Tweetwhatyoueat ('TWYE' for short) is a Twitter mash-up that allows users to keep a simple but powerful food diary that users can update through their mobile phone, IM, or the web.
The Tweetwhatyoueat logo needs to be redesigned to guide a larger site redesign. In addition, a 73x73 badge will need to be designed for display on Tweetwhatyoueat's Twitter page as well.
Tweetwhatyoueat - http://www.tweetwhatyoueat.com
Two things need to be designed: 1) new Tweetwhatyoueat logo and, 2) a 73x73 pixel badge to be displayed on Tweetwhatyoueat's Twitter page here: http://twitter.com/twye.
The badge should relate to the newly redesigned logo. The logo needs to be redesigned to be more interesting and more fun! Tweetwhatyoueat is a food diary mash-up, so there's a lot to draw from. Being a mash-up, the logo can draw from Twitter iconography as well as imagery that relates to eating, eating less or knowing what you eat. All those concepts are fair game. I want a logo with character.
- The rounded font of Tweetwhatyoueat matches (though not directly) that of Twitter - I want to keep some sort of design "nod" back to Twitter whether its with the font, or something else
- Tweetwhatyoueat is one of many Tweetwhatyou...? sites. I want to be able to keep a consistent thread between those future logos and Tweetwhatyoueat's, so bear that in mind.
- Fun - I really want this logo to be fun, with character built in - whether its some artwork baked into the letters or sitting aside it, I'm going to base a redesign of the site off the logo.
- Some new palette options - my audience is probably about 50/50 male/female, so I'd like to see some other color choices other then the pink.
- corporate looking logos - remember, this site relates to food, and what you eat. It should look "well fed" rather then lean. Could even be juicy or plump. Take a look at the current logo font choice to give you a better picture.