Underscore is a partnership of software developers providing consultancy and contract development services. Our customers are technology and financial companies. The full trading name of the company is "Underscore Consulting", but we primarily refer to ourselves as "Underscore".
We require a logo to be used:
- on our company website (currently undesigned);
- on social networking sites (Twitter, Linkedin, G+);
- on letterheads;
- on business cards;
- in presentations (Powerpoint, Keynote);
- in promotional material at events.
We primarily communicate with decision makers and senior technical staff at medium to large companies. The logo should have a clean, professional look to it. It should work well at small and large print and screen sizes, and against light and dark backgrounds. A reduced size variant for use as a website favicon would also be helpful.
The logo can play off the name "Underscore", or not as you see fit. The underscore character _ is commonly used in the Scala programming language. For example, the following ideas play of the name Underscore and its use in Scala:
Other pieces of information that may or may not be of use (you are *not* required to use these in your submission):
- the skills we provide are logical/mathematical in nature;
- we build stable, highly scalable software;
- we help projects come to a successful conclusion in a timely manner;
- we have five founding partners.