We are a video search service driven by social network/crowd.
Our service helps people locate (traditionally) tough-to-find video clips/results when searching large collections.
We use information from large groups of people (social networks) to drive accurate results.
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
We need a logo for corporate image, website, business cards, etc.
Please take a look at this URL:http://www.kennylin.com/fink/blog/clock3d/clock3d_screen.jpgThe concept of the numbers exploding into pixels is a reverse image of what we are thinking...What if the left side of the logo had disparate pixels that organized themselves into our name/logo as you move to the right?Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
- Strong, declarative, contemporary design
- Not necessary to play off name of company (VideoScout), but IS desirable to play off concept of company service (video search).
- Company name should be in logo. Straightforward, contemporary and smart wins the day here.
- Interesting concept to give you some idea of what we're thinking: pixels concentrating/converging into an image (which is analogous to the many possible items in a video search concentrating into a result). For instance, pixels converging into a logo.
- Must be flexible for multiple media (e.g., business cards, website, letterhead, etc.)
- Vector format, please.
Wat je niet wil
- Nothing cute or frilly - not our style.
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt