The Engagement Principle is a corporate executive mentorship service that helps reinvigorate a company's leadership team to improve overall company performance, AND improve the community that company operates in. Our tagline is "The formula for uncovering and cultivating the talents that enhance your bottom line."
Our audience is corporate executives across all industries worldwide. Our clients care about company performance targets and results, and we help them improve those by helping to heal their workplace and better fulfill and inspire their employees. Our program reignites workforces with passion for what they do, and a desire to give 110% to their job.
THE NEED: We as corporate executives are currently threatened by one of the most costly drains on our profitability: a totally disengaged workforce.
Indeed, 67% of the workforce is currently unengaged. They may show up to our offices, our plants, our floors, etc. physically, but mentally, emotionally, and spiritually, they have checked out and are simply going through the motions in their roles. Worse yet, 18% of the workforce is so actively disengaged, they actually want to hurt our businesses.
We actually know what this means for hard line costs to our businesses, as unengaged employees
- are 37% more likely to be absent, negatively impacting productivity by 18%
- contribute to 25% higher turnover in our companies, adding 6 months lag time for each new employee we must recruit and train
- cause 49% more safety incidents
- produce 60% more quality defects
Conversely, companies with more engaged workforces are thriving, with
- 2.5 times the earnings per share growth rate
- 18% more productivity
- 12% higher customer satisfaction
- 16% greater profitability
IS YOUR WORKFORCE FULLY ENGAGED?
We at The Engagement Principle have developed a cutting-edge program to determine where your workforce falls on this spectrum, and then fully engage your employees in your mission, all while transforming our communities for the better.
HOW DOES THE ENGAGEMENT PRINCIPLE WORK?
We offer a 4-step, 6-month program that works directly with your executive suite to quickly identify and heal the problems in your workforce engagement:
(1) Orientation: this is a 90-minute talk with your executive team, to prepare and orient them to participating in this process. We typically schedule orientations over breakfast, lunch or during regularly scheduled executive team meetings.
(2) Assessment: this is an evaluation completed by each member of your executive team, which will identify the sources and extent of disengagement in your workforce and provide the roadmap for our executive mentorship workplan.
(3) Executive Mentorship: this is a custom-tailored, 6-week mentorship program for your executive leadership to meet the specific engagement needs of your workforce. This program will help them become better leaders by engaging them more fully in your work - by ensuring their emotional, spiritual, financial goals are being met.
(4) Follow-up: we provide monthly check-ins to ensure your new strategy is being implemented most effectively.
As an additional benefit, for every corporate executive we help become fully engaged, The Engagement Principle will contribute 10% of its fee to the Future Generations Fund, giving an opportunity for an at-risk youth to cultivate his/her talents and ultimately find a career path as well.
We also offer full-service, tailored consulting on turn-arounds, mergers, insolvency and other major operational shifts.