Gelato is a Saudi based Italian ice cream shop, offers ice creame mini ice cream, ice cream cakes, ect.
1. What is your leading product or service?
Ice cream, smoothies, Ice cream cake.
2. Who is your primary and secondary target market?
40% Ages 5-14
30 % Ages 15-25
20% Ages 26- 40
10% Ages 40 +
3. How unique is your proposition? What is your competitive advantage?
Biggest range of flavors
Low fat (healthy)
Fresh (prepared weekly)
The display is unique
4. What do you want customers to feel from your brand?
relaxed lively successful free playful good zesty
5. How would you describe your brand or company in one single word
Party In a cone
6. List your major competition ?
• Baskin Robbins
• Yogurt Ice cream
7. How do you visualize your brand? Highlight one or more
8. What do you want customers to know about your company?
The unique points mentioned in question 3 + original italian gelato + no preservatives.
9. Are you more or less expensive?
10. Are you looking to find a brand voice for your company or completely rebrand? Highlight one
Although the brand is italian, we would like it to be position as the zesty great taste. So the Italian part should be evident in the colors and theme, but presented as the great taste (zesty, tropical).
Our main target is teens to 25 years old.
In case the story of Verona city presented by you is absolutely valid then will go with it as a history of the brand, with the Italian identity present but not dominant. We wil mostly focus on the (taste) keeping in mind the healthy part.
Age 5 - 25
Gender Female - males
Nationality Saudi & non Saudi
social status married
Education High school
income Low - high
personal goals Happy family
Buying based on impulse
impression about our product Great taste/ diet products
satisfaction of our product 50% as a whole
perceived barriers to buy our product limited locations
perceived opportunities of our products Big variety / diet products
perceived fears associated with buying our product None mentioned
decision maker parents