To commemorate my recent 50th birthday, I will be donating speeches about the oceans and my "adventures" in ocean exploration to at least one school in all 50 U.S. states plus all U.S. territories. My blog, http://www.oceandoctor.org, describes this special "expedition" in detail. I am looking for a compelling logo to capture the spirit of this special project, to be used on the web, for media, t-shirts, etc.
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
The design should be effective at communicating the essence of this unique "expedition" while doing so in a way that also conveys some of the emotion of children learning about the world around them. Optionally, it might convey the diversity of the children that I will be visiting, from Barrow, Alaska to Meridian, Idaho to San Juan, Puerto Rico, for example.
- The design should incorporate the text: "Ocean Doctor's '50 years, 50 States, 50 Speeches Expedition'"
- The design should also incorporate a portion of the Ocean Doctor logo for branding purposes. This artwork was a 99designs contest winner by the very talented, "Echoes." You can see the artwork in the masthead of http://www.oceandoctor.org. You can download the .ai file of this artwork here. (You need not include everything...perhaps just the turtle and/or the Ocean Doctor lettering)
- Since I am a sub pilot, that will be a strong theme in my talks. While not required as an element, it's something to consider.
- The students will range in age from elementary school to college age.
- Looking for something fun, engaging, memorable.
Wat je niet wil
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt