The Young Americans for Liberty’s (YAL) mission is to train, educate, and resource youth activists committed to “winning on principle”. Our goal is to cast the leaders of tomorrow and reclaim the policies, candidates, and direction of our government.
We are a college membership organization launching college chapters across the country. We aim to attract true limited government conservatives, classical liberals, and libertarians.
We are activist driven. Think Young Americans for Freedom of the 60s-70s but with a more libertarian bent.
Our philosophical leaders include: Thomas Jefferson, Barry Goldwater, Ronald Reagan, and Ron Paul
Here is a beta of the Young Americans for Liberty website:
The logo should fit with the same look of the website. It should also be a unique design that can be easily branded and recognized (ex. Nike Swoosh).
Young Americans for Liberty
The "short summary" and the "wants" and "don't wants" should give you a pretty good starting point for the logo. Please post your questions in the comments, and I will do my best to rate designs and provide feedback.
- "Young Americans for Liberty" the prominent element (font very important)
- Easily readable
- "Young Americans for Liberty" easily interchangeable with "YAL"
- Young, college look
- Professional w/ a radical/indie twist
- Minimalist design
- Integrate symbol(s) (eagle, flag, patriot, gun, parchment)
- Liberty theme
- Easily expanded into a full brand/theme for merchandise, website, etc.
- Acceptable colors (do not use all): red, white, blue, black, gold, and silver
- Liberty torches
- Statue of Liberty
- Hard to read font
- Cluttered design