The Little App Factory, a mac software company, is relaunching and needs a logo.
The Little App Factory
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
The Little App Factory is a small software company (three employees) based out of Australia. Our flag ship product is iPodRip (see ipodrip.com). We're relaunching our company (thelittleappfactory.com) and we're adding a second product soon.
We're looking for a logo that incorporates ideas from the name of the company, obviously "little", "app", and "factory"--any design that incorporates the ideas in a creative way gets extra brownie points. The old company logo incorporated cog into the design to reflect the idea of a "factory". We want a logo that captures attention, and something that isn't boring--i.e. no generic logos.
Logos we like: panic.com
- Creative logo that incorporates ideas from the company name
- A logo that can stand alone (without a title)
- A logo that works well with "The Little App Factory" as a title
- A design that is "mac-like"--NO, we're not talking about a big apple
- Simplicity + awesomeness
Wat je niet wil
- Generic logos
- Bland colors
- Crazy colors
- A logo with an apple on it
- A logo referencing fruit / apples
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt