Hoe RightHereInteractive hun logo ontwerp begonnen
We are in the process of re-branding an existing company logo and need great designs to get us rolling. the company teaches Manners and Etiquette, but not in that stodgy, old fashion way. It's contemporary and cool. Can you do it?
Manners Made Fun
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
Manners Made Fun is a contemporary etiquette and Manners training program. Our current logo can be seen at http://www.mannersmadefun.com. It was okay for the first few months, but never the final solution. We need a fun, hip, contemporary logo developed that we'll use from here forward.
- Logo Design- Contemporary styling.
- Overstated Simplicity is always preferred stylistically.
- Needs an Icon that represents Etiquette and Manners (see what I don't want)
- Minya Nouvelle font required (download free at: http://www.1001fonts.com/font_detai…font_id=59
- Use the Tag line "For The Family"
- Our current color schemes are purple and gold, but don't think you need to follow that. Get creative with colors.
- Try to give us your samples in whatever colors you want, plus black and white so we can evaluate independent of the coloration.
- Layered Adobe Illustrator Files Required From Winner- If you use other fonts besides the required Minya Nouvelle, you MUST provide the TrueType versions.
Wat je niet wil
- I don't want anything (colors, icons, etc.) that resembles anything like what you might find at Emily Post's Website. http://www.emilypost.com.
- I don't want more than two colors.
- overly feminine
- fine detail (the logo has to be embroidery ready and scalable from HUGE to tiny).
- Please don't use a knife, spoon and fork for the icon. Those entries are weak and we could do that on our own. You're better than that.
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt