We are looking for a new logo for our website (mobilecause.com) and all marketing materials. Site redesign coming soon. We are a 3 year old mobile technology company that enables organizations to collect donations via text message. $10 donation shows up on caller's phone bill. We serve the non-profit worlds and companies who see the value in cause marketing. We also offer Text2Screen services.
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
We are looking for a fresh preferrably two-toned logo that is edgy, web 2.0 in style and shows we are a hip mobile technology company. Since we enable donations through mobile phones, we want a logo which is cutting edge and timeless as well.
- MobileCause is one word
- We like aqua/orange combos
- We would like an icon. Currently we use a ribbon and phone combo that we like...but it needs updating. You can try something totally different or clean our current one up: http://twitter.com/mobilecause
- Possibly try incorporating a ribbon into logo where the 'o' in mobile.
- With and without tagline which is: mobilize your cause
- We want it to be clean, fun, hip and to have the feel of an Apple iPhone App
Wat je niet wil
- Fonts that are stiff or corporate
- Dark color combos
- Fancy or hard to read fonts
- Too many elements