This is PART 1 of a two-part contest; PART 2 will consist of full-label design to incorporate the winning logo from this contest. Therefore, the context of the logo should be considered. Referring to the attached INSPIRATION BOARD pdf.
Updated - with reference to Submission #1 -- narrowed design focus as follows:
- all white; very striking and classy on kraft paper. Let's go with all white.
- chunky, easy to read font, scales well in terms of a smaller size on an energy bar wrapper.
- has a clean and "architectural" look, the white, clean minimalism well-exemplify the minimalist nature of my product itself (hemp hearts, dates, sunflower seed butter, coconut, salt...that's it, except for added various flavours such as cocoa powder or powdered organic raspberry or ginger, etc.
UPDATED COMMENTS WITH ONE DAY REMAINING IN QUALIFYING ROUND:
- maintaining my favourites (anything with 3 or 4 stars) from the current submissions, I would also welcome alternate styles as follows:
- more submissions involving all lower-case, horizontal orientations (as opposed to "box" shaped) AND....possible use of a mountain in the background (hopefully not too much of a "design cliche"?) to signify both the idea of "next level" and my own geographic location just north of Vancouver, BC, surrounded by mountains, where our energy bars will be produced...it's something else for you all to play with (i.e. a mountain)...if you choose....
- any other creative alternatives will be considered that honour my design brief.
- it is a minor detail but I have changed the comma in the slogan "good for you, good for the planet" to a bullet point, as per the design brief. Thanks!
Our mission: to lead the general population toward a less environmentally impactful, vegan lifestyle, by offering delicious, hemp-based energy bars that are crafted only with whole, unprocessed foods and are free of added sugars and common allergens, making them the perfectly convenient snack that can be enjoyed by anyone. Hemp hearts are loaded with healthy, heart-smart fats and complete protein in amounts that, by weight, are comparable to that of beef or lamb, but is comparatively far less resource-intensive to produce; hence our motto: good for you, good for the planet.