First built in 1927 as the entrance to the Coral Gables community, Douglas Entrance is an upscale office complex consisting of five buildings ranging in style from historic to contemporary. Located just north of the Coral Gables core and the Miracle Mile shopping district, Douglas Entrance offers companies a campus environment that combines classic architecture and lush landscaping around a central courtyard, combining an "old world" feel and attentive service with modern amenities such as a cafe, concierge, and aLEED Silver certification for sustainable management.
Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
Due to the soft real estate leasing market and competition from newer buildings, we need to re-energize the marketing of Douglas Entrance and re-introduce the property to the marketplace. Our target audiences are 1) companies currently leasing space in more "generic" office buildings and 2) real estate brokers that help these companies find office space.
We have summarized our ideas for a tag line and the marketing messages that will be used in a new brochure, website, advertisements, and other communications. This summary can be found via the link below:
In this PDF, we've listed a number of potential tag lines -- please use one that works best with your design, but understand we have not yet picked the final tag line we will ultimately use -- we're hoping that the logo design will help us choose which tagline is best.
The successful logo design will:
- visually demonstrate Douglas Entrance's unique combination of history and modernity
- help support our marketing messages
- provide a professional, businesslike feel in terms of design, font and color
- allow the logo to be used both with an without tag line
- be legible in a wide variety of sizes and uses
We will need the following from the winning designer:
- logo, both with and without tag line
- files provided for color, B&W, and reversed logos (EPS and JPG formats)
- font specifications (will need to provide PC font files if necessary)
- color specifications
Using the link below, please see the example of a graphics standard guide we desire: