Olivers Pets & Plants are a well-established supplier of feed for livestock, having supplied the South Australian racing industry for many years.
Whilst this is an important part of our business, an equally important part that we want to develop further is our day-to-day consumer business in pets and plants.
We have a well-established, loyal client base that we provide with:
• Pets and supplies
• Gardening supplies
• Live stock
Due to the large variety of products we sell, we also have a bit of a “general store” feel to our premises. This is good and bad… if it’s anything pet or plant related, you’ll get it at Olivers.
It has also, unfortunately, made the appearance of the store a bit “haphazard”. So we are building new premises.
Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
We are very much a people-based business and have a well-established, loyal customer base of professional livestock (horse) breeders.
We also have many family-based customers– i.e. Mum & Dad come in for some plants for their garden and the kids wander off to the pet section and, often, leave with a new family member. This is the target market we are hoping to further develop.
We are very much a “city”-based “country” business. The type of service we provide and the goods we sell are “country” type goods and services but it extends beyond this.
We have a country-type mentality… the caring aspect that country people are renowned for but city people don’t to have the time for.
We have been operating from our premises for many years but are planning and building a brand new store that will be modern and functional - but not impersonal!
We are taking this opportunity to re-invent our brand image… to portray a professional, expert image but still with the warmth and humanity we have worked hard to achieve.
We require a new logo that will bring us into the 21st century – but still maintain a feeling of warmth, tradition and caring.
What I want...
• The new logo must be modern, but not too “edgy”… we want to portray “tradition” but not appear old-fashioned
• The logo should be extendible to the many sections of our store… i.e. we want to be able to create department banners (e.g. “Pets”, “Plants”, Pet supplies”, etc) that incorporate or reflects the new logo (please see also the “rainbow” comment in what I don’t want)
• Whilst a “coat of arms” approach may, on the surface of it, appear a bit old-fashioned I think it may be possible to do a modern “coat of arms” type logo. I’m not saying it has to be this but I’d certainly like to explore the possibilities
• We would like to see a logo that incorporates icons to visually portray pets and plants but will still work without the iconic elements (i.e. type only) – please illustrate both versions.
What I don't want
• Anything tricky or gimmicky (especially complicated graphics that won’t work at small sizes)
• Whilst “rainbow” colour coding for the department banners is probably quite efficient and functional, we think it has been done to death and would prefer to stay away from it
• Drab, dull colours (or pastels)
• No clip art please
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt