We will likely work with the winner for follow-on icon, web design, flyer design, etc.. work. SI sells online products based around famous speakers. We sell through speaker bureaus (agency that connects speakers with customers much like real estate agents do for homes).
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
I would like a Logo that can be used (possibly with slight modifications for each medium) for web site, flyers, bus cards, etc.. Our products are reasonably cutting edge selling to businesses that are not very tech savvy.
Products include: podcast interviews with speakers, Merged/filtered RSS info from around the internet about the speaker, Live web events with the speaker, videos of the speaker to be sent to audiences before/after live events.
- Brand should represent: Respected, Dependable, New / modern, Forward Thinking / Progressive, Technology
- Modern style: needs to definitely give an impression of leading (not necessarily bleeding) edge. Should still be business professional ie. not skater rad
- Tagline is "Professional Speakers in Digital Form", but that need not be included with logo. Also, if you think you have a better tagline, feel free to give it a shot.
- No specific color, but possibly should be strong. Speakers have pretty big egos and certainly are not wallflowers. They often consider themselves the center of everything
- I initially liked this image because I get a sense of an important person who is speaking, but after reviewing some of the logos contributed to this site, I have no doubt that you guys can do better
- Here are some web wireframes for context
Wat je niet wil
- If you are going to show a representative image of a person (bust), please do what you can to make it seem "special" (tie might be a good start)
- Here are some in-house attempts that we are not planning to use: Version 1, Version 2
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt