Ontario Centres of Excellence (design is for our Healthy Workplace program)
OCE is an independent, not-for-profit corporation. OCE's mandate is to foster collaboration between academic researchers and industry partners, provide guidance, and offer support through financial investment. We have three main programs: Collaborative Research; Talent Development; and Commercialization.
We take ideas to income. Created in response to Ontario’s most critical competitive challenges, we facilitate economic growth through support for industrially relevant research and development, the opening of new market opportunities and the commercialization of leading edge discovery. We build strong industry and academic relationships. And, we stimulate knowledge transfer through the development of bright minds, moving their skills to the market.
This brief is to create a logo for an internal staff program called Healthy Workplace. The OCE logo is and will remain our corporate logo.
Our diverse staff are the target audience for this logo. It will be used to help brand the Healthy Workplace initiative which is primarily designed to help effect cultural change as well as improve employee wellness and health & safety.
There will be little external branding using this logo, our OCE logo is and will remain our corporate logo.
All our staff are based in Ontario, Canada.
We are looking for a creative and engaging logo that will be part of the healthy workplace branding at our organization and that will appeal to our staff.
Our healthy workplace focuses on primarily on cultural change, with wellness and health & safety components.
- consists of an image and tag line which may also be used independently of one another for internal marketing
- no more than two colours but preferably one, must be able to print in black & white without losing meaning
- image must be well defined and clear, it will be printed on materials in a small font and mustn't lose visual integrity
- representative of healthy workplace
- does not have to conform to OCE logo brand standards
No apples please.
We will provide feedback and look forward to your ideas.