Create a new logo that is more in-line with our mission, tagline and values.
The logo should be adaptable across all our product packaging, which includes both pouches and bottles.
The branding and packaging should create a powerful perception of value from the first moment the customers sees it.
What is Spring of Life’s mission?
To improve the health of 1 million people
The natural choice for feeling great!
What values does the Spring of Life brand and tagline stand for?
* Natural: all natural ingredients are sourced from high quality providers. No compromises. No synthetics.
* Choice: 2 choices
* 1) the ingredients are carefully chosen by the Spring of Life team
* 2) The consumer that wants to know they are taking only the best supplements, chooses Spring of Life
* Feeling Great!: this has two aspects:
* 1) feeling great physically because you are providing your body with high quality nutrition, resulting in more stable, sustained energy levels throughout the day, more consistent moods, and better fitness
* 2) peace of mind knowing that you are giving your body what it needs to thrive
* 85% female
* Aged 45+
* 60% have kids
* Median annual household income: $50-75K
* 90% are employed
* 60% have a tertiary education
* Often trying to make a lifestyle change to support their health; may have weight loss goals, fitness goals, clean eating goals
How should it look?
Look: clean, simple lines. Premium, stylish, modern appearance. Should evoke the “natural” and “feeling great” part of our tagline. Should present 2 iterations of logo, one with, and one without, the words “Spring of Life”. Our customer base is largely female, and so the look and feel should appeal to that demographic.
Colors: current blue and greens from logo have been strong, but we are open to something new. Cool (rather than warm) colors probably work best (and a soft palette is probably wise). I should mention that we only sell online, so the color scheme should be designed to really pop on a white background, and on an Amazon thumbnail image, to get the click from a prospective customer.