Life Enrichment Resources
Life Enrichment Resources (LER) is an independent small business who has been in operation for about 3 years. We are growing and need a designer(s) who can grow with us.
Life Enrichment Resources is a leading-edge personal growth and development company who is a transformational partner with Athletes, Executives, Doctors and/or their spouses on their journey from self discovery to enrichment. We provide a unique blend of psychotherapy and Relationship Coaching that helps our clients transform their relationships with "self", others, money, and recovery. We collaborate with our clients to help them move from “surviving" to “thriving” in life. We believe in a continuum perspective of emotional, mental, physical, social and spiritual wellness. We believe we all move up and down the continuum depending on our life circumstances and resources. Our services include: 1:1 and couples sessions, seminars, webinars, team/group coaching, retreats, and speaking engagements. We practice from a place of positive psychology and believe in focusing on strengths to help move people forward. We are not your typical psychotherapy and/or coaching business. Important Note: We don’t believe is status quo. The focus is on enrichment and internal transformation that creates internal and external results.
In our experience, the clients who benefit the most from our services are Athletes, Executives and Doctors and/or their spouses who:
1) are committed to their own personal growth;
2) enjoy the development and satisfaction that comes from gaining insight about themselves and others;
3) view themselves as an integral team member in their growth process;
4) desire "moving forward" in their life; and
5) value living a life with purpose, joy, and fulfillment.
These clients are high achievers, motivated, successful, intelligent, insightful, yet unfulfilled, unhappy, and internally “off course”. Our clients are seeking internal enrichment and happiness, and we collaborate with them to get them there. Our clients may be experiencing: unhealthy relationship patterns; life transitions (loss of a loved one or career); healing from trauma; recovering from addiction(s); etc.
1. No clip art, cartoons, butterflies, flowers, hearts, bows, mountains, people holding hands etc
2 Must convey feelings: of enrichment, fulfillment, empowerment, personal growth, inspired, and moxie (courage)
3. Must be: a memorable logo, clear (simple), dynamic, sophisticated (not too swirly), classy and a bit of sassy, down to earth and fun
4. Simple, yet bold enough to make a statement, and yet, not intimidating
5. Must speak to men and women
6. Cutting edge, no corporate image here - want an image of successful business, but not too corporate
7. Important: If you can create a feeling of “movement” (i.e Constant Contact logo http://www.constantcontact.com) that is fantastic….movement from a place of not “well” to full of life.
Colors: I like the colors PMS201 and PMS 376 on white. This does NOT mean you have to use these colors so please feel to be creative. Colors should be congruent when using CMYK, RGB and HEX. I will need them for CMYK, RGB, and HEX. Also, logo should be able to be represented in black and white and still convey the message. I would like to try and keep the design to two colors maximum to help keep printing costs down.
Must be formatted for:
a) .eps and.ai line/vector art @ 300dpi
b) .tif/jpeg bitmap art 150dpi
c) .jpg bitmap art 72dpi
Please feel free to ask questions. Thank you for your contributions and interest in working with me!