We are a upstart game studio planing on attacking the Itouch generation of portable consoles with a ton of creative games. Our philosophy is to create games that are built with the Itouch technology in mind and to pay tribute to that device's unique features.
We strive on creativity, simplicity, execution and delivery. We are gamers. we do dream about games. Our objective is to change the market, be "those guys", those "innovative businessmen". Our company and our logo should reflect who we are, as people : ambitious and approachable, confident and creative. We want this name to attract a community; we hope people will identify with our goal : to get everyone involved in the rebirth of oldschool gaming.
Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
Mostly, we target the core gamer market of 16 to 35year old males. The logo should speak to anyone who likes games or liked games. Also, I should be slightly artsy, not too corporate or simple. Lets make it human, classy, stylish and daring.
a friend said that our concept piece had something "indi" to it... very "Tarantino like" and that sounds really good to us. Also, this logo should have something oldschool about it. We are the 16bit generation, sad that 2D gaming is now out of fashion; similarly to to how pop music returns to 10 year old concepts every other decade, we want our logo to say "gamers from the super nintendo days are now making games! lets bring those qualities back into modern games!" But really, refer to this concept logo, we like that direction.
Target prize allocation date : Thursday the 18th.
WE DREAM GAMES written in big; so simple.
We like the look of the suits and splash heads so I recommend going in that direction first.
- Tall font. make the letters high. after we have done some playing around, we think that looks good.
- splash heads for EVERY suit. I think that could look really good!
- conservative use of color. I don't think this should look like a Brazilian carnival but have fun, we might get surprised.
- real ink would be great, I think. just a thought.
- our characters could have legs IF the color used for the font stands out enough.
- perhaps more suit characters in the BG could look nice (like an army of people just like us around.. to get the community effect) but this is not necessary.
- we want this thing done fast so perhaps sticking close to our concept is best. Yet, no creativity censorship going on here! If you have a stroke of genius, post it! We want to see it!
- Naturally, the thing has to punch so not too crowded.
Once submissions start coming in, we will try to be as precice as possible with our comments so we invite everyone to follow that process.
so, as an example : here is a critique of our own concept design : we like the suits, we LOVE the splash heads. Love the tall font but think it needs some work. like the diamond shaped disposition of the elements.
Do not like the current splash for the head.
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt