We're looking for a nice, classic logo that communicates upscale window coverings and home decor accessories (99% drapes/curtains/window coverings).
See provided specs document
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
It has to be retail style and super professional. It's an existing company with an existing logo, but we need to bring it up to date. While we have a color panel and font you'll work with, the rest is up to you. You can to the obvious logo with drapes included or something classic with a scroll. This is a boutique-style shop with really rich looking fabrics and style.
- We monitor contests closely
- We VALUE your TIME and TALENT
- We provide 100% feedback on ALL entries
- We decide at contest end and PAY FAST (Paypal only)- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
We will present 5 top entries to the decision team. We will rate which concepts are currently the top 5 with 5 star ratings.Concepts will remain in the top 5 unless a better concept comes along and knocks them out.Everyone will know where they stand. No entries will be ignored,feedback for ALL. Be sure to get your entries in by Sunday night 12/7/08. We will present to the team on Monday 12/8 and use the remaining contest days for revisions. We value your time and appreciated all efforts!
* 5 Stars = In the Top 5
* 4 Stars = Will be in the Top 5 if requested edits done
* 3 Stars = Potential to be in Top Five - try again
* 2 Stars = Good concept, but it's just not for us
* 1 Star = It's not for us, try reading the brief once more
- Clean Vector Artwork Only
- Use provided color panel only
- Use provided font only
- Maybe try flourishes/scrolls/fleur de lis, etc. The stuff you see on the drapery hardware/rod ends
- Logos presented on white background (you can present an additional on color background with bells/whistles if you like, but we must have one on a white background to see how the logo stands alone)
- Stretch your creative muscles and come up with something that's dynamic and communicates class & quality
Wat je niet wil
- Something so complicated, it does not print well on signage
- Web 2.0 styling/shading
- Non-vector artwork
- Concepts not using the provided color panel
- Concepts not using the provided font
- Download COLORS PANEL here
- Download FONTS here
- View Sample Drapes to Get Idea of the Image/Quality we need