OilPress.co [or] OILPRESS.CO
Our Oil Press:
We invented an oil press which extracts oil out of seeds, beans and nuts by using minimal amount of heat and a great amount of pressure. No chemicals are used in this process (unlike most other ways of extracting oil).
The oil is food grade, and can be used for a number of uses (depending on the kind of oil) - even running a diesel vehicle!
The bi-product of the oil press (if you want to call it that) is a high nutrition, high protein substance that is used most commonly for cattle feed, but has other uses as well.
Our Oil Press is completely local, every part of the press made within a 30 mile radius of our shop.
This product is revolutionary. Our oil press produces better quality oil for less money. It also uses NO chemicals in its process. This is the way of the future. And you have a chance to make the LOGO of the future!
Small Farmers, Educational Institutions, and anyone interested in the future of energy and a solution to our dependence on fossil fuels.
1. OilPress.co : The main text in the logo needs to be OilPress.co (or OILPRESS.CO), based off of our domain http://www.oilpress.co - this is, however, pronounced "Oil Press Company"
2. The logo needs to incorporate our screw: The screw is the main component of our oil press. It is what drives the commodity (seeds, beans and nuts) into our crush plate hard enough to squeeze the oil out.
3. We want the screw to wrap around the letters. I've submitted a couple of rough sketches of this. Note that these are sketches: We want you to get the concept, not copy it.
4. 3-D Chrome like texture: I've attached another logo that has a similar concept and look to what we want. This is more of a suggestion, not a requirement. Do NOT copy this logo!
5. Power, innovation, excellence, top of the line technology. That's what I want this logo to say.
http://www.agoilpress.com - Current look and feel (don't feel constrained by this)
http://www.agoilpress.co/oil-press-jatropha.php - Videos of our Oil Press in action!
http://equipment.agoilpress.com - Our webstore. The username is gogreen
Screw01, Screw02 : Two pictures of our screw to get a feel of what it looks like. Don't feel too constrained by the shape of it, most people don't really know what this looks like.
Flower.ai, Flower.pdf : An element of our old logo. Feel free to use it, don't feel obligated to.
CyclonePower_logo.jpg : A logo we like. This company uses their main component as their symbol.
rough-sketch-1.jpg, rough-sketch-2.jpg, rough-sketch-3.jpg : Some rough sketches of what we want our logo to look like. Try to find some creative ways to make this look awesome!