Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
- We focus on national and international apparel retail chains that look into RFID technology to optimize their processes (in-store and supply chain), their category management, inventory management, as well as their layout management.
- The people we talk to in these apparel retail companies are from the middle and upper management, both from the IT department and the financial / commercial management.
What we would like to convey with our logo are the following ideas
- Dynamic and flexible
- “Worth the money”.
- The logo should on the one hand reflect the technological side of the company and our competency in the area of RFID (ideally with some radio waves between a reader and an antenna/tag). On the other hand, it shall also convey the trendiness of an apparel / fashion company (ideally with some apparel item symbol or logo).
- The RF trend logo needs to be bold, easily readable (in both small, medium displays) and convey the RF trend name AND the web address rftrend.com (by including .com in the logo).
- We favor muted colors and the logo shall be easily readable on both, dark or light backgrounds. Green can be considered/integrated since the word “trend” can be associated with “market trend” where green is an indicator of growth and profit.
- We would prefer a square design (for easier and larger placements for varying uses), but we are open to other shaped treatments.
- We'll need the usual print and web file formats as deliverables from this exercise: CMYK image in EPS/AI format; layered RGB file in Photoshop PSD PNG format; JPEG version as well.
- Good luck -- and many thanks.